Urge Congress to Support Clean Energy Jobs & Justice
This is a critical moment, and we need every Nevadan who cares about the climate crisis and a just future to step up and act. TODAY.
President Biden laid out his vision for bringing our country back from the COVID-19 pandemic — with tackling climate change being a top priority in our recovery!
We need Congress to prioritize climate ambition, clean energy jobs and make sure no community is left behind.
We need YOU to turn this vision into reality. You can make a big difference right NOW: Tell Congress we must invest in clean energy and create millions of good quality, high-paying jobs that modernize our energy, transportation, and water infrastructure and invest in people and communities who too often have been left behind. No Climate, No Deal.
Take action today — we need 10,000 advocates to speak up.
- Conservation Groups Applaud Unanimous Vote on Wildlife Infrastructure and Safety Legislation
- Environmental Justice Supporters Testify in Favor of Outdoor Education Grant for State of Nevada
- Nevada Public Utilities Commission Recognizes Flaws in NV Energy Planning Process
- Clean Energy Advocates Denounce Gas Bill as a Step in the Wrong Direction for Ratepayers and Climate Goals
- Nevadans Call on Interior Secretary Deb Haaland to Reform Federal Oil and Gas Leasing System