Nevada Conservation League
The political voice of Nevada’s conservation community
Nevada is at the frontline of the climate crisis. Extreme heat, scorching wildfires, and severe drought continue to threaten our environment, our communities, and our chance of passing a healthy climate on to future generations.
Let’s end our reliance on polluting methane gas in homes.
Methane gas — also known as “natural” gas — is a potent fossil fuel just like coal and oil. Nevada cannot meet its state climate targets without cutting gas use in homes.
Take action to help support the transition to clean energy homes in Nevada — and then spread the word on social media!
We are proud to be supported by
Show your environmental pride with our brand-new merch!
Join the Movement!
- RTC joins with Congresswoman Dina Titus, NV Energy and Nevada Conservation League to celebrate the addition of electric buses to its fleetNew vehicles emit zero greenhouse gas emissions and help further RTC’s sustainability goals LAS VEGAS – Today, the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC), along with NV Energy and the Nevada Conservation League, celebrated the addition of four battery electric buses to the RTC transit fleet. These new vehicles further the RTC’s sustainability goalsContinue reading “RTC joins with Congresswoman Dina Titus, NV Energy and Nevada Conservation League to celebrate the addition of electric buses to its fleet“
- Sen. Doñate, SolUp, Climate Advocates Discuss State’s Rapidly Growing Clean Energy Economy***VIDEO INCLUDED*** Speakers Discussed Federal Investments From the IRA Propelling An Already Growing Clean Energy Economy In Nevada Las Vegas, NV – Nevada Senator Fabian Doñate and climate activists joined local solar business SolUp Tuesday to highlight the recent growth in clean energy projects in Nevada. Recent investments stemming from the Inflation Reduction Act totalling more thanContinue reading “Sen. Doñate, SolUp, Climate Advocates Discuss State’s Rapidly Growing Clean Energy Economy“
- Nevada Conservation League Honors Environmental Awardees and Announces Legislative Scorecard during the 7th Annual Home Means Nevada Awards Dinner***PHOTOS INCLUDED*** LAS VEGAS, Nev. — Saturday evening, the Nevada Conservation League hosted their 7th Annual Home Means Nevada Awards Dinner to celebrate legislative progress for our environment and award the Harry Reid Lifetime Achievement Award, Green Guardian Award, and Green Business of the Year Award. With flourishing local clean energy opportunities, Nevada has been a leaderContinue reading “Nevada Conservation League Honors Environmental Awardees and Announces Legislative Scorecard during the 7th Annual Home Means Nevada Awards Dinner“
Join the movement!
Monthly contributors and members of our Conservation Club help power our advocacy and help us work to ensure that all Nevadans have clean water and clean air, and can access their parks and public lands.
Contributions to our 501c4 allow us to engage in direct advocacy with lawmakers and engage in political campaign activity to help elect pro-conservation champions to public office!
See how your legislator voted to protect our climate, air, water, land, and communities.
The Conservation Scorecard provides information about critical environmental legislation considered and votes taken during the 2021 Nevada legislative session.
- 32 out of 63 legislators received a perfect score of 100%
- State Senators received an average score of 79% and the Assembly received 69%
- Democratic leadership in the Senate and Assembly received a score of 100%
- Chairs of key committees received a 94% or higher
8540 S Eastern Ave, Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89123