Nevada Conservation League
The political voice of Nevada’s conservation community
Nevada is at the frontline of the climate crisis. Extreme heat, scorching wildfires, and severe drought continue to threaten our environment, our communities, and our chance of passing a healthy climate on to future generations.
Let’s end our reliance on polluting methane gas in homes.
Take action to help support the transition to clean energy homes in Nevada — and then spread the word on social media!
We are proud to be supported by
Join the Movement!
- EPA’s Newly Released Heavy-Duty Rule is a Small Step in the Right Direction, But There is More Work to Be Done to Protect the Public from Health-Harming Vehicle EmissionsNevada Conservation League says decision calls on federal leaders to reach a deal on climate legislation LAS VEGAS, Nev. — Today, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released the final rule to reduce harmful Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) emissions from heavy-duty vehicles. The new standards are more than 80% stricter than previous rules and work to limitContinue reading “EPA’s Newly Released Heavy-Duty Rule is a Small Step in the Right Direction, But There is More Work to Be Done to Protect the Public from Health-Harming Vehicle Emissions”
- LCV & Nevada Conservation League Praise News That Biden Plans to Designate Avi Kwa Ame National MonumentGroups Call for Swift Action to Preserve Entire Proposed Monument Washington, D.C. – In response to the announcement that President Biden will soon designate Avi Kwa Ame National Monument in Nevada, the League of Conservation Voters (LCV) and Nevada Conservation League (NCL) released the following statements: “The lands and waters we protect help tell and teach theContinue reading “LCV & Nevada Conservation League Praise News That Biden Plans to Designate Avi Kwa Ame National Monument”
- Nearly 300 Advocates Demonstrate Support for Avi Kwa Ame Monument During BLM Meeting***PHOTOS INCLUDED*** The coalition of Tribal leaders, conservation groups, business voices, and recreationists says it’s time to Honor Avi Kwa Ame LAUGHLIN, Nevada — Today, nearly 300 Avi Kwa Ame supporters attended a community meeting hosted by the Bureau of Land Management to discuss the management of the region’s public lands, including a proposal toContinue reading “Nearly 300 Advocates Demonstrate Support for Avi Kwa Ame Monument During BLM Meeting”
Join the movement!
Monthly contributors and members of our Conservation Club help power our advocacy and help us work to ensure that all Nevadans have clean water and clean air, and can access their parks and public lands.
Contributions to our 501c4 allow us to engage in direct advocacy with lawmakers and engage in political campaign activity to help elect pro-conservation champions to public office!
See how your legislator voted to protect our climate, air, water, land, and communities.
The Conservation Scorecard provides information about critical environmental legislation considered and votes taken during the 2021 Nevada legislative session.
- 32 out of 63 legislators received a perfect score of 100%
- State Senators received an average score of 79% and the Assembly received 69%
- Democratic leadership in the Senate and Assembly received a score of 100%
- Chairs of key committees received a 94% or higher